- Wrap a standard pallet in as little as 45-60 seconds.
- Wrap 200 to 300 pallets on a single battery charge.
ROBO-WRAPPER Technical Specifications
- Production Speed:
Up to 30 LPH
- Production Temperature Range:
- Load Size:
- Maximum Load Diagonal:
- Maximum Load Height:
- Maximum Load Weight: Unlimited
- Film Delivery System:
Power Variable Stretch (PVS)\
- Standard Pre-Stretch:
Variable to 400%
- Wrapping Force:
- Standard Film Width:
- Automatic Film Cut:
- Automatic Film Break Alarm:
- Load Height Detection:
Infrared Photocell detects dark, clear and
reflective products. Eliminates false reading of
gaps in loads.
- Emergency Bumper with Dual Sensors:
- CE Compliant:
- Anti-Fall Device:
- Charger Requirement:
110VAC / 1ph/60Hz (
- NEMA 12 Enclosure:
- Variable pre-stretch allows you to adjust machine to get the best
containment and the best economy from every film on every
- Encoders on the roll carriage’s dual motors provide complete
control of pre-stretch and containment force.
- Roll carriage features an automatic stopping device to prevent
- Emergency stop bumper with dual sensors detect the slightest
resistance and automatically ends cycle on contact.
- "QLS” (Quick Load System) allows for safe, quick and easy film
- High-frequency battery charger for 110V to 240V. Works with
both acid and gel batteries.
- Unit can be relocated manually, without power, using the idle
- Manual towing controls provide maximum comfort and allow for
precise positioning of the robot
- Guide wheel height can be adjusted easily, without the use of tools.
- View Stretch Films